The Municipality of Haarlem helps you with €3000 worth of insulation
Do you have a high energy bill? By insulating your home you use less energy and save money. Gemeente Haarlem will help you insulate your home for free up to an amount of €3000. This action is for residents of the municipality of Haarlem with their own home and a HaarlemPas 2023.
What does the promotion entail?
A well-insulated house ensures savings on energy bills and a comfortable home all year round.
You can participate in the promotion if:
- You own a house in the municipality of Haarlem.
- You are in possession of a Haarlem pass. If you have a low income, you can apply for the HaarlemPas. You can request this pass via the button below.
Cavity wall insulation
- Special financial contribution of up to €3,000.
- Free tailor-made energy advice
- Purchase insulation material for the best value for money
- Save on energy costs Increase your living comfort
- Increase the value of your home
- Lower CO2 emissions. Good for you and the world
Questions about the promotion
Do you have questions about this action? Please contact Susteen at 085-8085119 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently asked questions
The Susteen advisor will look at the insulation measures for your home. See below which measures the adviser does and does not look at.
In the action
- Cavity wall insulation
- Floor and bottom insulation in crawl space
- Roof insulation from the inside of the roof
- Glass insulation with HR++ glass
Not in the action
- Inner and outer wall insulation
- Roof insulation from the outside of the roof
- Frames with glass insulation
If you have received the insulation advice and you would like to have one or more insulation measures carried out, the municipality of Haarlem will pay up to €3000 for the insulation.
Yes, Susteen's advice is independent. We work with many different providers. As a result, we are not dependent on one product and can therefore advise independently. Plus, we're doing something even better. We guarantee our plans and calculations. In the event of an error in an independent advice, you will ultimately be left empty-handed. With a guaranteed plan, any error is financially compensated. In this way we take over the risk completely from you.
Naturally, the quotes are without obligation. You are not obliged to carry out the measures. The choice is yours.